Fellows Course Committee
- Manju Kalra, MD - Chair
- Haraldur Bjarnason, MD - Chair Elect
- Ellen Dillavou, MD - Past Chair
- Lori C. Pounds, MD
- Peter Lawrence, MD
- Mark H. Meissner, MD
- Kathleen J. Ozsvath, MD
- Patricia E. Thorpe, MD
- Steven Elias, MD, FACS - advisory (ex-officio)
- Ruth Bush, MD - Education Council Chair (ex-officio)
The Fellows Course Committee shall develop recommendations for all components of resident and fellow’s education in venous and lymphatic disease. Responsibilities will include development and maintenance of the oversight of all fellows’ courses held under the auspices of the Forum.
- Participate on the Fellows Course conference calls to develop and maintain the standardized course materials
- Serve as faculty on a minimum of one of the Fellows Courses.
- Attend the Fellows Course Committee meeting held in conjunction with the Annual Meeting.
More about the Fellows Course in Venous Disease