Health Policy Committee
- Glenn Jacobowitz, MD - Chair
- Fedor Lurie, MD - Chair Elect
- Paul Gagne, MD
- Mark Iafrati, MD
- Jeff Martinez, MD
- Daniel Monahan, MD
- Kathy Ozsvath, MD
- Michael Vasquez, MD
- Lowell Kabnick, MD, FACS, RPhs, ACVL
- Harold Welch, MD - ex-officio
Oversee the American Venous Forum (AVF)’s health policy activities, including all external communications, federal legislative and regulatory issues affecting venous and lymphatic health.
- Review and develop the AVF’s position on legislative/regulatory issues that have an impact on venous and lymphatic health.
- Review third party providers and other medical societies communications/guidelines regarding reimbursement issues on venous and lymphatic health care.
- Develop recommended response to reimbursement issues for Board review.