- Fedor Lurie, MD - Chair - Past President
- John Blebea, MD- President
- Lowell Kabnick, MD - President Elect
The Nominating Committee shall review and nominate potential director candidates and officer positions of Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer to the Board of Directors. The slate of candidates is then resented at the Annual Business Meeting to the members for vote and confirmation. The committee shall also review and recommend candidates for Honorary Membership status and possible Founders Award to the Board of Directors.
- Review potential candidates for open positions:
- Director-At-Large nominations
- Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer nominations
- Honorary Membership nominations
- Review and determine if a Founders Award will be presented to an AVF member at the Annual Meeting
- If so determined, elect the member to receive the Founders Award
- Advisor position is filled by the Administrative Council Chair.
- Chair position is filled by the AVF Past President.
- The member positions are filled by the AVF President and President-Elect.