Why get screened?
Find a Doctor
Find a Screening
Complete free venous disease assessment
- Few people are aware of serious problems that can develop in the veins.
- Venous disease can affect all age groups.
- Venous disease is common-more than 24million American's have varicose veins and 6 million have advanced problems associated with chronic venous insufficiency.
- As the populations ages, the incidenceof DVT and PE increases sharply. Knowing your risk factors is an important first step in prevention.
- Venous disease can cause long term disability that may make it difficult to work at home or on the job.
- Early detection can help. Teaching people about their risk factors can lead prevention.
- Screening is simple to do and can provide important information to you about your risk of venous disease.
- Venous screening is a public service program supported by the American Venous Forum (AVF).