Appropriate Use Criteria for Venous Care
AVF Ethics Task Force along with important contributions from members and experts from other medical specialty societies is completing a manuscript entitled, “Appropriate Use Criteria for Venous Care: a multi-disciplinary statement of the American Venous Forum”.
AVF Annual Meetings
AVF Annual Meetings. The Annual Meeting of the American Venous Forum brings together the world’s leading authorities on venous and lymphatic disease. The highest quality innovative, unpublished research is presented and discussed.
AVF Member Portal
For Medical & Allied Health Professionals
- FROM THE AVF PRESIDENT: AVF & C-TRACT: Leading Venous Science, Together - Dear AVF Members, It is with great pleasure that I share with you the exciting development that the American Venous Forum and the NIH-funded Chronic Venous Thrombosis: Relief with Adjunctive Catheter-Directed Therapy (C-TRACT) trial have entered into a path-breaking partnership. In one of the first such ventures ever, the AVF will partner with an NIH-funded […]
- Dr. Elna Masuda – AVF President – Invited to be Keynote Speaker - Earlier this month, Dr. Elna Masuda was invited to be the keynote speaker at Yale Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. Dr. Masuda, past President of the American Venous Forum and current President of the AVF Foundation, provided an “enthralling venous keynote talk” on the appropriateness of venous procedures. She also discussed ongoing initiatives by the American […]
- Thank You to the Faculty of Our Spring Fellows Course - Spring Fellows, Resident, and Early Career Course was a huge success! The key to the success of the course is having the right mix of faculty. This spring there was a great group: Makis Avgerinos (Pittsburgh), John Carson (Maine), Shelia Coogan (San Antonio), Nick Sikalas (Stony Brook) and Kathleen Ozsvath (Albany) and Steve Elias as […]
- Thank You to the AVF Council and Committee Chairs - Thank you to all our Council and Committee Chairs at the AVF for their leadership, commitment and dedication to the mission of the AVF. ADMINISTRATIVE COUNCIL – William Marston, MDAnnual Program Committee – Patrick Muck, MDHealth Policy Committee – Daniel Monahan, MDMembership Committee – Cassius Chaar, MDNewsletter Committee – Steven Elias, MDDistinguished Fellows Committee – […]
- Welcome to Dr. Masuda as the Incoming AVFF President - Dr. Elna MasudaAVFF PresidentChief of Department of Vascular Surgery Straub Medical Center, Honolulu, HI Thank you Dr. Elna Masuda for your term as President of the AVF and welcome to Dr. Masuda to your Presidency of the American Venous Forum Foundation (AVFF). Dr. Masuda, located in the beautiful islands of Hawaii, has a passion for […]
AVF 32ND ANNUAL MEETING
March 3-6, 2020
Omni Amelia Island Plantation
Amelia Island, Florida